Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Doing what I do

"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just do what I do." -- Johnny Depp


This got me thinking......

Six Weird Things About Me:

1. Audrey Hepburn gives me the creeps.

2. I think most well-known 1900-1930 American writers -- Sinclair Lewis, Theodore Dreiser, Sherwood Anderson, e.g. -- are banal and greatly overrated.

3. I fell asleep in Das Boot three times and Out of Africa six times.

4. I think Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the most boring, Stepfordish couple since -- well, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston.

5. I would rather eat haggis than watch a Katie Couric interview.

6. I would rather watch a Katie Couric interview Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie about how they believe Sherwood Anderson would have critiqued Das Boot than listen to Joe Biden for more than four seconds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Burt Likko said...

Joe Biden amply demonstrated his irrelevance on the February 1 Daily Show. I'm sure there's lots of good law firms in Dover or Wilmington that would pay him handsomely to generate a pittance by way of billable hours.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter